1. Never underestimate your opponent.
2. Work on your weakness until they become your strong points.
3. Remember that a great effort
is usually the result of a great attitude.
4. Dedicate yourself to a mighty purpose.
5. Win with humility, lose with grace.
those who discourage you.
7. Work to improve your moral and spiritual strengths as well as your physical ones.
8. Remember that how
you conduct yourself off the field is just as important as how you conduct yourself on the field.
9. Talent is God-given – be humble.
Fame is man-given – be thankful. Conceit is self-given – be careful.
10. Don’t ask to be deprived of tension and discipline these are
the tools that shape success.
11. Do what has to be done, when it has to be done, and as well as it can be done.
12. Remember that when
you’re not working to improve, your competition is.
13. Always give your best.
14. Practice like a champion, Play like a champion, and
Live like a champion.